Site Configuration to Deploy BeyondTrust Atlas Cluster Technology
BeyondTrust Atlas Technology is designed for large-scale geographical deployments of BeyondTrust. With Atlas, you use a single BeyondTrust site across multiple appliances, referred to as nodes in a cluster. Since the administration is primarily performed on a master appliance, BeyondTrust cluster configuration has minimal administration impact.
Learn more about BeyondTrust Atlas Technology in the Atlas White Paper.
This guide describes the step-by-step setup details and the options you may wish to consider.
- Review the Prerequisites to Set Up Multiple Appliances in Atlas Clusters and the Optional Considerations when Setting Up Multiple Appliances in Atlas Clusters.
- Configure each Secure Remote Access Appliance as if it were a stand-alone appliance, using the same software package on each appliance.
- See the Secure Remote Access Appliance Hardware Installation Guide and the Appliance Administration Guide for information about configuring your appliances.
- See the Administrative User Guide and Representative User Guide for more information about BeyondTrust settings and sessions.
- Configure the Inter-Appliance Communication Pre-Shared Key for Atlas Clusters.
- Configure the Primary Master Node in an Atlas Cluster.
- Configure the Traffic Nodes in an Atlas Cluster, taking into consideration Methods for Choosing Traffic Nodes in an Atlas Cluster.
- Perform a BeyondTrust Atlas Technology Cluster Data-Sync.
- Perform a BeyondTrust Atlas Technology Cluster Test.
Should you need any assistance, please contact BeyondTrust Technical Support at https://www.BeyondTrust.com/support.