Remote Support 21.1.3 Release Notes
June 29, 2021
- This version of Remote Support has been certified for physical BeyondTrust Appliances, virtual BeyondTrust Appliances, and cloud deployment models.
- RS 21.1.3 requires Base software 6.0.1, 6.1.0, or 6.1.1.
- Improved ability to react to endpoint display changes.
- Resolved several issues that caused RDP failures.
- Resolved logging issue in credential provider which was able to cause other Windows applications to fail.
- Resolved issue with thin-scc shutdown.
- Resolved issue with obscured file names in session reports.
- Resolved several issues with copy and paste functionality.
- Resolved display issue with cluster configuration page.
- Resolved issue with scheduled rotation ignoring the auto-rotate flag.
- Resolved missing ownership changes in web rep recordings.
- Resolved issue in which reporting errors were caused by extraneous web tokens.
- Resolved semaphore leak in headless Linux Jump Client.
- Resolved sporadic disconnects that occurred during Remote RDP sessions.
- Resolved submission issue for iOS Configuration Profile.
- Resolved VPro connection issue.
- Resolved issue with pointer hotspots.
- Resolved rep sensitivity to QT_PLUGIN_PATH environment variable.
- Resolved issue with sporadic agent disconnections.
- Resolved support team monitoring issue.
- Resolved issue with Jump Client MSI installer.
- Resolved extraneous window creation during rep session acceptance.
- Resolved issue with AltGr character injection in Jump Client sessions.
- Resolved internal authorization issue during Jump Client deployment.
- Resolved permissions issue with Jump Client discovery.
- Resolved Jumpoint crash issue in environments without DnsDomainName.
- Resolved spurious exception on rep shutdown.
- Resolved issue in which installation bar was stuck when upgrading through /login on Base 6.1.
- Resolved issue with manual password check-out window when check in was performed through API call.
- Supports upgrades from Remote Support 19.2.2+.
- RS 21.1.3 requires Integration Client 1.7.3.
- RS 21.1.3 supports ECM Protocol 1.5.
- RS 21.1.3 requires ECM 1.5.0+.
- This release is certified with the following mobile versions: