iOS Representative Console 2.2.12 Release Notes
October 30, 2019
New Features and Enhancements:
- The software has been rebranded with the new company logo.
- iOS 13 is now supported.
- The chat message notification sound has been updated.
- The site name that the rep console connects to can now be pre-configured using MDM.
- The site name that the rep console connects to can now be restricted using MDM.
- Resolved an issue with a black screen sometimes appearing when the Video Optimized screen sharing quality setting was selected.
- Resolved an issue with starting Command Shell sessions.
- Resolved an issue with having more than one session in queue and switching between them.
- Resolved an issue with chat messages not appearing on iOS 13.
- Resolved an issue with the rep console crashing on iOS 13 when scrolling down the Jump Client list.
- Resolved an issue with Elevated Special Actions not working properly.
- Resolved an issue with using SAML to log in.
- Runs on both iPhone and iPad running iOS 11+.
- Compatible with Remote Support 12.1.1+.
- A trusted CA-signed certificate must be installed on the appliance.
- The iOS Representative Console is available in the App Store.