Android Customer Client 2.2.17 Release Notes
June 8, 2021
New Features and Enhancements:
- Improvements to generating and sending logfiles. Now a long press on the app version in the bottom right corner gives you the option to save or send logfiles.
- Removed Image Gallery and Web Browser tabs, as they are no longer needed.
- All Remote Support languages are now supported in the Android customer client.
- Continuous gestures now supported.
- Resolved an issue in which the Allow Screen Sharing text was not formatted correctly.
- Resolved an issue with Jumping to a device on which the screen was locked.
- Resolved an issue with not being able to control Zebra devices if the session was started through a Jump Client.
- Resolved an issue with screen sharing on Samsung devices running Android 10 and using Knox.
- Resolved an issue in which using File Transfer to transfer certain a file type caused a corrupted file error.
- Resolved an issue in which starting a session from the Android customer client sometimes took too long to become visible to the rep.
- Resolved several issues with injecting keys into sessions running on a Google Pixel 4 and Android 11.
- Resolved an issue in which screen sharing did not work after starting consecutive sessions.
- Resolved an issue in which Android 10 and later always required a prompt to do file transfer.
- Resolved an issue in which file transfer volume names did not always having accurate descriptions.
The BeyondTrust Android Customer Client 2.2.17 works with:
- Android devices running 6.0 or later.
- Existing BeyondTrust Remote Support installations, version 19.1 or later.
- BeyondTrust Android Customer Client 2.2.17 utilizes ThinClient Protocol 2.2.
- The Android Customer Client is available for download in Google Play.