Remote Support 21.1.2 Release Notes
March 9, 2021
- This version of Remote Support has been certified for physical BeyondTrust Appliances, virtual BeyondTrust Appliances, and cloud deployment models.
- RS 21.1.2 requires Base software Base 6.0.1.
- Resolved lengthy pauses during cut and paste operations.
- Resolved issues with referral handling during Vault account rotation.
- Resolved Virtual Pointer tracking failure.
- Resolved connection failure with VNC connections to vPro endpoints.
- Added percentage signs as valid characters in SMS Gateway URL.
- Resolved black screen issue with representative console monitoring.
- Resolved missing customer client entry in macOS Accessibility folder.
- Improved Hangul IME experience
- Resolved issue with frequent Linux Jumpoint disconnections.
- Resolved issue with Linux Jumpoint process lifecycle.
- Resolved issue with Linux Jumpoint temporary file cleanup.
- Resolved issue with Linux Shell Jump sessions and symbolic links in the File Transfer tab.
- Resolved unexpected termination of Linux Jumpoint after multiple Shell Jumps.
- Resolved unrelated permissions impacting ability to edit support teams.
- Supports upgrades from Remote Support 19.2.2+.
- RS 21.1.2 requires Integration Client 1.7.3.
- RS 21.1.2 supports ECM Protocol 1.5.
- RS 21.1.2 requires ECM 1.5.0+.
- This release is certified with the following mobile versions: