iOS Customer Client 2.2.15 Release Notes
December 10, 2019
New Features and Enhancements:
- The software has been rebranded with the new company logo.
- iOS Customer Client now supports both MDM key names from the new iOS Rep Console and the previous iOS Customer Client.
- Helpful error message now displayed when attempting to access Authenticated Public Portals.
- Resolved an issue with the “Tap here to type a message” text not automatically clearing once you start typing on iPhones that have the primary language set to another language other than English.
- Resolved an issue with drawing off the screen causing the lines to wrap.
The BeyondTrust iOS Customer Client works with:
- iPhones and iPads running iOS 11 or greater.
- Existing BeyondTrust Remote Support installations, version 17.1.1 or greater.
- Support sites with a trusted CA-signed certificate on the appliance.
- BeyondTrust iOS Customer Client 2.2.15 is released from the stash iOS Customer Client repository branch release/2.2.15 at commit a848fdccc0dce42c9fba8b234a4af3eb8650526e.
- BeyondTrust iOS Customer Client 2.2.15 is certified for GA.
- BeyondTrust iOS Customer Client 2.2.15 utilizes ThinClient Protocol 2.2.
- The BeyondTrust iOS Customer Client is available for download in the App Store.