Remote Support 19.2.6 Release Notes
November 17, 2020
- This version of Remote Support has been certified for physical BeyondTrust Appliances, virtual BeyondTrust Appliances, and cloud deployment models.
- RS 19.2.6 requires Base 5.5.0 or Base 6.0.0.
- Resolved line break issue with custom terms and conditions.
- Resolved a screen sharing issue when client runs as system service.
- Resolved security provider save issue when using substring search option.
- Resolved SNOW integration issue.
- Resolved a failure to send alert emails.
- Resolved an issue with credential store display when ECM credential used during remote jump sessions.
- Resolved issue with local jump VSC authentication.
- Resolved issue with saving rep picture.
- RS 19.2.6 with Base 5.6 is FIPS 140-2 Level 1 certified.
- RS 19.2.6 supports upgrades from Remote Support 18.2.9+.
- RS 19.2.6 supports ThinClient protocol 2.1 and 2.2.
- RS 19.2.6 requires Integration Client 1.7.1.
- RS 19.2.6 requires ECM 1.5.0.
- RS 19.2.6 is certified with the following mobile versions: