Migrate Integration Client Data to a New MS SQL Server
You can migrate integrations client data from one MS SQL server to another by following the steps below.
The process may vary depending on your server software versions and configurations. The steps below provide general guidance.
- Backup the databases from the old server, and restore them to the new server. There are two databases to copy:
- Relocate BGAPISettings database in the IC Setup / Application Settings menu.
- Reconnect the Integration Client to the new SQL server by reconfiguring the SQL Plugin.
For more information, please see the following:
- For backing up and restoring databases, Copy Databases with Backup and Restore.
- For relocating the database, Create the Integration Client Settings Database.
- For reconfiguring the SQL Plugin, Configure the File System or SQL Server Plugin Settings.