Site Configuration for BeyondTrust Atlas Cluster Technology Deployment
BeyondTrust Atlas Technology is designed for large-scale geographical deployments of BeyondTrust. With Atlas, you use a single BeyondTrust site across multiple B Series Appliances, referred to as nodes in a cluster. Since the administration is primarily performed on a primary B Series Appliance, BeyondTrust cluster configuration has minimal administration impact.
This guide describes the step-by-step setup details and the options you may wish to consider.
- Review the Prerequisites for Setting Up Multiple B Series Appliances in Atlas Clusters and the Optional Considerations when Setting Up Multiple B Series Appliances in Atlas Clusters.
- Configure each Privileged Remote Access B Series Appliance as if it were a stand-alone B Series Appliance, using the same software package on each B Series Appliance.
- Set the Inter-Appliance Communication Pre-Shared Key for Atlas Clusters.
- Set Up the Primary Node in an Atlas Cluster.
- Set Up the Traffic Nodes in an Atlas Cluster, taking into consideration Methods for Selecting Traffic Nodes in an Atlas Cluster.
- Perform a BeyondTrust Atlas Technology Cluster Data-Sync.
- Perform a BeyondTrust Atlas Technology Cluster Test.
Should you need any assistance, please log into the Customer Portal to chat with Support.