- Pay more for equivalent functionality
- Pay less for equivalent functionality
We think you deserve a choice – and a new way of thinkingConnected threat and vulnerability intelligence provides a new approach to vulnerability management with improved contextual awareness so you can make smarter, more well-informed security decisions. That’s how we flip the game on your adversaries and take control of vulnerabilities – and help you get more scan for your buck. And that’s precisely what BeyondTrust offers with Retina. Retina Connected Threat and Vulnerability Intelligence (CTVI) orchestrates asset, attack, malware, privilege, vulnerability data, and more from BeyondTrust and 3rd party solutions. Essentially, Retina CTVI mobilizes your “security village,” automating data interactions, and coordinating intelligence sharing to pinpoint and eliminate high risk vulnerabilities and to uncover and track emerging threats.
What does this mean to you? Greater coverage at a more manageable priceHere are just a few examples of how Retina Connected Threat and Vulnerability Intelligence (CTVI) can help change your vulnerability management game:
- Tight integration between Retina vulnerability and PowerBroker privilege data enables organizations to prioritize vulnerabilities based on which applications get used the most and who is using them
- Connections to 3rd party exploit and malware sources, including Metasploit, CANVAS, National Software Reference Library and more, identify vulnerabilities that have publicly available exploits, are being used by exploit toolkits, or reside on compromised systems.
- Consume threat data from next-generation firewalls, like Palo Alto, for broader intelligence to determine risk scores, and consequently, which vulnerabilities are the most dangerous.
- Share data with workflow management and ticketing systems, like BMC Remedy and ServiceNow, to trace remediation progress as well as to initiate on-demand vulnerability scans.
- Native integration with Microsoft Windows Server Update Service (WSUS) and System Configuration Manager (SCCM) for deploying the latest security updates (Microsoft, JAVA, Adobe, etc.) directly from the BeyondInsight console.
- Cloud and virtual integrations with Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Hyper-V, Google Cloud, VMware, and others to ensure that organizations have a clear picture of their risk.
- Orchestrate asset, attack, malware, privilege, vulnerability data, and more from BeyondTrust Clarity and 3rd party security solutions, to spot anomalous behavior and pinpoint which assets and users pose the greatest threat.
- Combine vulnerability intelligence with PAM solutions to make privilege decisions based on an application’s known vulnerabilities, their age, potential risk, and compliance impact.
- Add real-time vulnerability intelligence to SIEMs for superior targeted attack and breach detection, as well as broader compliance visibility.