- You’ve shifted the balance of power – The scripter or developer no longer has control over the password’s use; IT does.
- You’ve obfuscated the password’s value – By using a programmatic call for the password (assuming some level of security based on IP address, etc.), the password remains completely hidden and only available to the proper machines.
- You can better secure the password – Besides putting the password under management and hiding it, you now can change it as often as policy deems appropriate, keeping that account far more secure than when it remained static and sitting in the open.
- Privileged Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Manage privileges on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix endpoints
Universal Privilege Management
Our innovative Universal Privilege Management approach secures every user, asset, and session across your entire enterprise.