- The Global security phenomenon Heartbleed, the OpenSSL bug, which allows hackers to disclose 64KB of memory.
- The new threat of remote USB attacks for USBs running remote USB redirection.
- Banks to be hit with Microsoft costs for running out-of-date Microsoft XP on ATMs.
- The NSA using inactive Botnets for their own purposes.
- The Tesla Model S pleasantly surprises users with a few IT-tweaks.
Chris brings over 20 years of technology sales and marketing experience to BeyondTrust, where he is responsible for corporate communications and digital marketing. Prior to BeyondTrust, Chris led marketing communications at Core Security, where managed the company’s positioning, branding, and inbound marketing initiatives.