- The Global security phenomenon Heartbleed, the OpenSSL bug, which allows hackers to disclose 64KB of memory.
- The new threat of remote USB attacks for USBs running remote USB redirection.
- Banks to be hit with Microsoft costs for running out-of-date Microsoft XP on ATMs.
- The NSA using inactive Botnets for their own purposes.
- The Tesla Model S pleasantly surprises users with a few IT-tweaks.
- Privileged Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Manage privileges on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix endpoints
Universal Privilege Management
Our innovative Universal Privilege Management approach secures every user, asset, and session across your entire enterprise.