- Auto Rules Generation for PowerBroker Desktops: showing a ground-breaking way to automatically generate least privilege rules saving countless days for new users spinning a privilege identity management solution up in enterprises large and small.
- Possible Vulnerabilities in Your Current Desktop Least Privilege Solution: it turns out that all desktop solutions are not created equal when it comes to least privilege, and we can prove that some solution approached leave your vulnerable for hostile take-over.
- PowerBroker Desktops: showing how to implement a least privilege windows desktop can save money and improve compliance
- PowerBroker Server: showing how eliminating root access to Unix and Linux servers along with keystroke logging can provide a secure and compliant server, virtual server and cloud environment.
- QualysGuard with PowerBroker: showing how vulnerability management and compliance scanning can be made more secure with PowerBroker.
Scott Lang, Sr. Director, Product Marketing at BeyondTrust
Scott Lang has nearly 20 years of experience in technology product marketing, currently guiding the product marketing strategy for BeyondTrust’s privileged account management solutions and vulnerability management solutions. Prior to joining BeyondTrust, Scott was director of security solution marketing at Dell, formerly Quest Software, where he was responsible for global security campaigns, product marketing for identity and access management and Windows server management.