- Detecting and scanning virtualized applications when the applications are not executing during the scan window
- Identifying where virtualized applications have been executed across the enterprise
- Identifying the vulnerabilities associated with the packaged applications
- Scan an enterprise and detect where ThinApp applications have been executed and provide centralized reporting over ThinApp application installations.
- Locate and “Look inside” the ThinApp packages to scan for application vulnerabilities and provide step-by-step guidance to remediate the vulnerabilities.
- In addition to the extensive built-in audits created by our research team, customers can also create custom audits to detect vulnerabilities in custom or unique applications that an organization may be using.
Audit WizardSecond, Configuration/Benchmark Scanning for ESX Server Managing appropriate configurations is a good proactive approach to mitigating risks and attacks in both the physical and virtual assets. To automate this process, eEye is the first vulnerability vendor to support ESX configuration assessment within its unified scan engine, Retina. With the built-in Retina OVAL certified SCAP engine, customers can use industry or custom benchmarks for their virtual servers to provide ongoing configuration assessment and analysis. Again, driven by our customers and market trends, eEye is the first to release this level of virtualized application scanning to solve a real problem for customers. We encourage your feedback and comments. Do you use virtualization in your infrastructure? How are you using it? Need it? Get it for free, for up to 128 IPs If you have not seen the new Retina products, you can download the free 128 IP Community versions from http://www.eeye.com/products/retina/community.
With over 20 years of experience in product strategy and management, Brad leads BeyondTrust’s solution strategy. He joined BeyondTrust via the company’s acquisition of eEye Digital Security, where Brad led strategy and products. Under Brad’s leadership, eEye launched several market firsts, including vulnerability management solutions for cloud, mobile and virtualization technologies. Prior to eEye, Brad served as Vice President of Strategy and Products at NetPro before its acquisition in 2008 by Quest Software. Formerly, at FastLane Technologies, which was sold to Quest Software in 2001, Brad worked extensively with key Microsoft business units on product direction and go-to-market strategies.