- Report the results of an assessment using SCAP content using a data stream defined by NIST 800-126. This provides a vehicle for SCAP scans to report data regardless of technology used to perform the assessment or configuration audit.
- Report the results of any device in a standard format by platform, configuration, patches, and/or vulnerabilities when no SCAP content is available. This provides a standardized reporting output from any tool, vulnerability assessment scanner or even an asset inventory tool in the same format.
- Report the operational context metadata for any IT assets. This provides clarity into the assets operational runtime parameters and software in the same format.
- Collect all asset data in a central location and provide situational awareness reports based on any context.
- Privileged Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Manage privileges on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix endpoints
Universal Privilege Management
Our innovative Universal Privilege Management approach secures every user, asset, and session across your entire enterprise.