- Report the results of an assessment using SCAP content using a data stream defined by NIST 800-126. This provides a vehicle for SCAP scans to report data regardless of technology used to perform the assessment or configuration audit.
- Report the results of any device in a standard format by platform, configuration, patches, and/or vulnerabilities when no SCAP content is available. This provides a standardized reporting output from any tool, vulnerability assessment scanner or even an asset inventory tool in the same format.
- Report the operational context metadata for any IT assets. This provides clarity into the assets operational runtime parameters and software in the same format.
- Collect all asset data in a central location and provide situational awareness reports based on any context.
- Risk Reality
Privileged Access Management Solutions
Gain visibility and control over all privileged accounts and users.See All Solutions
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Remove excessive end user privileges on desktops and servers
- Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Privileged Remote Access
- Give vendors secure remote access without using VPN
- DevOps Secrets Safe
- Meet the dynamic security requirements of highly elastic DevOps environments
- Remote Support
- Securely access and support any device, anywhere
In this webinar, we will look at several different ways to more safely provide admins with SSH/RDP access to VMs in the cloud.Register now
On the Blog