- Vulnerability – The quantity and severity of vulnerability audits identified by Retina or Blink.
- Attacks – A direct measure of actual attacks and malware identified by eEye's endpoint agents regardless of there identification natively or through another endpoint security agent.
- Exposure - A measure of how open a system is to an attack. This is based on how open a system is based on the number of open ports, shares, services, and users a host contains and the lack of protection such as a firewall or anti-virus solution.
- Threat - A measure of potential danger to an asset based on user defined criteria and/or system role.
- Privileged Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Manage privileges on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix endpoints
Universal Privilege Management
Our innovative Universal Privilege Management approach secures every user, asset, and session across your entire enterprise.