- Data should be in a summary format and allow drill down to details.
- Too much data up front just clutters the interface and makes it look and feel more like a report than a dashboard.
- Eye candy is good for any dashboard as long as it is relevant; too many graphics generally serve no functional purpose.
- Filtering the data by users, scopes, times and dates is critical to reveal trends and exceptions.
- Management dashboards by exception always work well, but having the ability to see everything is just as important.
- Risk Reality
Privileged Access Management Solutions
Gain visibility and control over all privileged accounts and users.See All Solutions
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Remove excessive end user privileges on desktops and servers
- Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Privileged Remote Access
- Give vendors secure remote access without using VPN
- DevOps Secrets Safe
- Meet the dynamic security requirements of highly elastic DevOps environments
- Remote Support
- Securely access and support any device, anywhere
In this webinar, we will look at several different ways to more safely provide admins with SSH/RDP access to VMs in the cloud.Register now
On the Blog