- Data should be in a summary format and allow drill down to details.
- Too much data up front just clutters the interface and makes it look and feel more like a report than a dashboard.
- Eye candy is good for any dashboard as long as it is relevant; too many graphics generally serve no functional purpose.
- Filtering the data by users, scopes, times and dates is critical to reveal trends and exceptions.
- Management dashboards by exception always work well, but having the ability to see everything is just as important.
- Privileged Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Manage privileges on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix endpoints
Universal Privilege Management
Our innovative Universal Privilege Management approach secures every user, asset, and session across your entire enterprise.