- We have no competition. Seriously – you are the only product in the marketplace that can solve this problem? Sorry, doubt it.
- Future proof. If your technology runs on an operating system – any type – it is not future proof. It will be EOL one day, including the hardware you are running on.
- Interoperability. If your technology does not integrate with anyone, then your product should not be on the market yet.
- Dissolvable agent. Code that runs temporary and removes itself still must be delivered, executed, consumes resources, and be removed. Disk space is cheap. So, who cares if it is dissolvable or temporary?
- Lightweight agent. Of course, it is lightweight. No one ever has heavy footprint agents.
- Digital transformation. Overused. I hope I never hear this again after RSA.
- Taking it to the next level. Really? What video games have you been playing lately?
- Ecosystem. I have been hearing this word for the last 15 years. This is like having a flip phone or a PDA integrated into your cell phone running PalmOS.
- Hacker proof. Cute. No such thing.
- Zero-day proof. Ditto.
- Best-of-breed. Of course, everyone’s technology is better compared to their previous release and some competitor out there. The only time this was not true was Windows Vista.
- Machine learning. More algorithms that process similar data sets. Sigh.
- Artificial Intelligence. Skynet?
- Privileged Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Manage privileges on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix endpoints
Universal Privilege Management
Our innovative Universal Privilege Management approach secures every user, asset, and session across your entire enterprise.