We are pleased to announce that Privilege Guard ePO Edition 3.8 is now available to download via our customer portal, Avecto Connect. The new version of our award-winning software was announced at McAfee Focus 2013 and provides access to manage the solution from within the McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator platform.
From today, McAfee ePO users can take advantage of a range of new Privilege Guard features, including:
- Remote PowerShell Control - apply privileges directly to scripts or commands to manage remote endpoints
- Service Control - for granular management of Windows services, with audit trail and reporting
- MSI Uninstall Support - apply the same controls to software uninstalls as installs
- Drive Rule - management of applications based on the drive they run from, for example USB/CD
- Policy Automation API - allows you to automate the creation and update of policy configurations
- Message Notifications - Create display notifications to complement UAC prompts
The product is also available in demo format for a preview of the new features in action.
News of the product launch comes in the wake of Avecto's recent award for McAfee's Most Innovative Partner 2013. Avecto is currently the only certified partner within the McAfee Security Innovation Alliance (SIA) programme for the delivery of compatible privilege management solutions.