- 84% of respondents believe the risk to their organizations from privileged users will increase over the next few years – especially in the area of access to business critical information.
- Nearly half of the survey respondents admitted they have employees with access rights not necessary for their current role, but shockingly, more than one out of four companies indicated they have no controls in place to manage privileged access.
- Privileged account management is viewed as a cross-functional need, with security teams primarily driving purchases – unified reporting is considered critical to meeting needs.
- Two of the most significant areas of weakness include shared passwords where over half of respondents indicated that shared passwords are managed individually; and privileged access to tier 1 systems where 57% of respondents have few or no tools or processes in place to protect against privilege misuse.
- Cost is a concern for organizations wanting to address these challenges, indicating that the most expensive privileged account management solutions available in the market are those from CA, Dell/Quest, and CyberArk.
- Risk Reality
Privileged Access Management Solutions
Gain visibility and control over all privileged accounts and users.See All Solutions
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Remove excessive end user privileges on desktops and servers
- Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Privileged Remote Access
- Give vendors secure remote access without using VPN
- DevOps Secrets Safe
- Meet the dynamic security requirements of highly elastic DevOps environments
- Remote Support
- Securely access and support any device, anywhere
In this webinar, we will look at several different ways to more safely provide admins with SSH/RDP access to VMs in the cloud.Register now
On the Blog