While many organizations have standardized their IT service management functions – such as managing tickets or incidents – around ServiceNow, many customers are now also utilizing ServiceNow for advanced use cases, such as Incident Response Management and Change Request management.
BeyondTrust is excited to announce a new ServiceNow Certified application, free for existing customers. PowerBroker Password Safe, our leading privileged password and session management solution, now includes a free certified application available from the ServiceNow Store to provide more options for users that need to check-out privileged credentials or sessions. The application provides an integrated user experience within ServiceNow.
At a high level, this certified solution enables customers to use ServiceNow as an alternative UI to either check-out passwords for privileged accounts, or start a privileged session to a Windows or Unix server, or to an individual Windows or web application. Benefits of this solution include:
- Seamlessly check-out credentials or sessions for privileged accounts managed by PowerBroker Password Safe
- Full accountability via Active Session Monitoring and Session Recording – all actions searchable across and within sessions
- Support MFA challenge for users associated with a RADIUS profile
- Use either the ServiceNow or Password Safe user interface, simplifying usability
- Configure and test drive the application in less than an hour, speeding time-to-value
To learn more about how to use this new integrated solution for password check-out and session initiation through ServiceNow, watch this video. This new integration is just one of many integrated use cases developed in conjunction with ServiceNow.