1. Save all the original CDs and DVDs in a binder made to hold discs. This minimizes space to a single binder for all original software. 2. Cut out all of the UPC codes on boxes and manuals and store them in a folder. This proves purchase and ownership. 3. Save all original purchase receipts with the UPC codes. 4. Any holograms or authentication seals, cut out or rip the page off the book and store in the same folder. This proves licensing. 5. Finally, any location that has serial numbers, cut out and store as well. (Note many new systems have the OS and MS Office serial numbers directly on the PC in the form of stickers.)This allows you to toss all books, manuals, and trash that accompanies each purchase and prove ownership and licensing if needed. These may sound trivial but how many times have you hunted for software keys and licenses for a reinstall? Simple organization will go along way and allow to keep your system up to date.
- Privileged Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Manage privileges on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix endpoints
Universal Privilege Management
Our innovative Universal Privilege Management approach secures every user, asset, and session across your entire enterprise.