- Reduce remediation times for known vulnerabilities.
- Gain insights into new and emerging threats.
- Use vulnerability intelligence to inform least privilege access and increase threat visibility.
- Close vulnerability gaps created by technologies such as cloud, mobile, virtual, Internet of Things (IoT) and Operational Technologies (OT).
- Measure the impact of threats before they’re exploited.
- Evolve their focus from risk reduction to risk management.
- Adding real-time vulnerability intelligence to SIEM solutions for superior targeted attack and breach detection, as well as broader compliance visibility.
- Combining asset intelligence with PAM solutions to make privilege decisions based on an application’s known vulnerabilities, their age, potential risk, and compliance impact.
- Correlating NGFW traffic with detailed vulnerability, malware and attack data for a holistic view of critical asset risks.
- Communicating with NMS and ticketing systems to escalate security and compliance events into existing IT workflows and automatically verify and report results.
- Discovering and classifying cloud-based assets, and their associated vulnerabilities for a clearer picture of risk and compliance in the cloud.
- Inserting security configuration assessment data into GRC solutions so you can track how configuration changes affect compliance.
- Linking to asset management systems to launch vulnerability scans, and generate incident tickets directly from their consoles.
Scott Lang, Sr. Director, Product Marketing at BeyondTrust
Scott Lang has nearly 20 years of experience in technology product marketing, currently guiding the product marketing strategy for BeyondTrust’s privileged account management solutions and vulnerability management solutions. Prior to joining BeyondTrust, Scott was director of security solution marketing at Dell, formerly Quest Software, where he was responsible for global security campaigns, product marketing for identity and access management and Windows server management.