- Install the patch from Oracle for CVE-2012-4681.
- Audit your environment for systems that have Java. Determine what systems actually need Java and remove it according to your needs. Once you have reduced your Java footprint, you can further reduce your attack surface by restricting how Java runs; determine if a system needs Java for Internet facing applications or if it needs Java for desktop and internal applications. Configure systems that need Java granularly – more information on how to do this can be found in the links below.a. Controlling Java<Applet> Tags http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ieinternals/archive/wp-content/uploads/15/controlling-java-in-internet-explorer.aspxb. Controlling Java <Object> Tags (ActiveX) http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2751647
- Privileged Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Manage privileges on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix endpoints
Universal Privilege Management
Our innovative Universal Privilege Management approach secures every user, asset, and session across your entire enterprise.