- That email seemed harmless enough.
- The link was on my desktop, so I clicked on it.
- I was just browsing the web.
- Users should have minimum access and permissions to get their job done.
- Discover and report back on applications requesting elevated rights
- Determine what applications are being used by your user community
- What applications have vulnerabilities that could lead to exploitation.
- And perhaps most important, allow you to see the context around your users and changes that have been made to their profiles.
Jason Silva, Sr. Solutions Engineer, BeyondTrust
Jason Silva brings over 25 years of solutions and management experience to the industry. Currently serving as Senior Solutions Engineer for BeyondTrusts' Universal Privilege Management Platform, he uses this knowledge to help customers realize the value of our solutions throughout the product lifecycle. Earlier in his career, he found success as a software developer in a global consulting company and spent over four years managing IT and Regulatory Compliance in the banking industry.
Specialties: Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Group Policy, Pre and Post Sales Training, Sales Engineering, Enterprise Security Tools, Privileged Access Management