- That email seemed harmless enough.
- The link was on my desktop, so I clicked on it.
- I was just browsing the web.
- Users should have minimum access and permissions to get their job done.
- Discover and report back on applications requesting elevated rights
- Determine what applications are being used by your user community
- What applications have vulnerabilities that could lead to exploitation.
- And perhaps most important, allow you to see the context around your users and changes that have been made to their profiles.
Jason Silva, Sr. Solutions Architect
Jason Silva is a Senior Solutions Architect focused in Privilege Access Management (PAM), Identity and Access Management (IAM), and Least Privilege. Jason brings over 25 years of experience in solutions management to BeyondTrust's Privileged Access Management Solutions enforcing Privileged Password Management and Privileged Session Management, Privileged Endpoint Management, and Secure Remote Access which utilizes a single pane of glass for all management aspects including Automated Account Discovery, Privileged Management and Elevation, Audit and Compliance, and Reporting.