- Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 will still receive updates for Internet Explorer 9, as that is the most current supported version on those operating systems.
- Windows Server 2012 will still receive updates for Internet Explorer 10, as that is the most current supported version on that operating system.
- Windows 8 is no longer supported, so customers must update to Windows 8.1 in order to receive Internet Explorer 11.
- 56423 - Windows 8 End-of-Support
- 56424 - Microsoft Internet Explorer End-of-Support - Vista/2008
- 56425 - Microsoft Internet Explorer End-of-Support - 7/8.1/2008R2/2012R2
- 56426 - Microsoft Internet Explorer End-of-Support – 2012
Morey J. Haber, Chief Security Officer, BeyondTrust
Morey J. Haber is the Chief Security Officer at BeyondTrust. He has more than 25 years of IT industry experience and has authored three books: Privileged Attack Vectors, Asset Attack Vectors, and Identity Attack Vectors. He is a founding member of the industry group Transparency in Cyber, and in 2020 was elected to the Identity Defined Security Alliance (IDSA) Executive Advisory Board. Morey currently oversees BeyondTrust security and governance for corporate and cloud based solutions and regularly consults for global periodicals and media. He originally joined BeyondTrust in 2012 as a part of the eEye Digital Security acquisition where he served as a Product Owner and Solutions Engineer since 2004. Prior to eEye, he was Beta Development Manager for Computer Associates, Inc. He began his career as Reliability and Maintainability Engineer for a government contractor building flight and training simulators. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the State University of New York at Stony Brook.