- Get the lay of the land: you won't know where you are at risk if you don't have complete control over who has access to what and what can privileged users do.
- Stop making assumptions: this is often the most tragic mistake. Assuming you know the answers to question 1 and/or trusting your privileged users without any form of automated verification.
- Consult compliance checklists: this may seem like an obvious step but all too often is it overlooked or current checklists failed to be secured and referenced.
- Privileged Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Manage privileges on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix endpoints
Universal Privilege Management
Our innovative Universal Privilege Management approach secures every user, asset, and session across your entire enterprise.