- Public: Accessible to everyone in the company. This is commonly displayed as an intranet bulletin board or even through Human Resources.
- Sensitive: This data is sensitive to only the individuals, groups, and departments that need it. It is vast majority of data in an organization and is sensitive to the users that created it and need it for daily operations.
- Confidential: This data contains everything from personal information, passwords, credit cards, and even company secrets (new products, employee salaries, etc.)
- Privileged Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Manage privileges on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix endpoints
Universal Privilege Management
Our innovative Universal Privilege Management approach secures every user, asset, and session across your entire enterprise.