- See data differently with over 270 customizable security, audit and compliance reports.
- Accelerate the patch process through automated remediation of Microsoft, JAVA, Adobe vulnerabilities, and more.
- Find soft target threats with exploit correlation against Metasploit, Exploit-Database, Canvas and Core Impact.
- Expose hidden malware by checking active processes against over 50 Antivirus solutions.
- Make better decisions with data from other scanners and PowerBroker Privilege Management.
- Analyst coverage: See what Frost and Sullivan had to say and why Retina CS won their 2015 Global Vulnerability Management (VM) Enabling Technology Leadership Award.
- Customer insights: Listen to what our customers say makes the Retina Difference.
- Video: Learn about the 5-keys to context-aware vulnerability management.
Scott Lang, Sr. Director, Product Marketing at BeyondTrust
Scott Lang has nearly 20 years of experience in technology product marketing, currently guiding the product marketing strategy for BeyondTrust’s privileged account management solutions and vulnerability management solutions. Prior to joining BeyondTrust, Scott was director of security solution marketing at Dell, formerly Quest Software, where he was responsible for global security campaigns, product marketing for identity and access management and Windows server management.