- PowerBroker Auditor for Active Directory provides a continuous change log for modifications to AD to see exactly what has happened
- If you are looking at an unwanted or accidental change event you can simply click Rollback to undo the change through integration into PowerBroker Recovery for Active Directory
- No point in time backup required
- Not easy to know what changes have occurred without a real-time audit solution
- Time consuming to restore from backups, can take upwards of 20 minutes just to mount a backup at a large organization
- If restoring from a point in time backup you may lose good changes that have happened since the backup
Scott Lang, Sr. Director, Product Marketing at BeyondTrust
Scott Lang has nearly 20 years of experience in technology product marketing, currently guiding the product marketing strategy for BeyondTrust’s privileged account management solutions and vulnerability management solutions. Prior to joining BeyondTrust, Scott was director of security solution marketing at Dell, formerly Quest Software, where he was responsible for global security campaigns, product marketing for identity and access management and Windows server management.