Here at Bomgar, we’re committed to building and maintaining the most dependable, scalable and secure access and identity management solutions that money can buy. In addition, we’re focused on making sure our customers get the most out of our their Bomgar products! We love to hear each organization’s unique use for Bomgar, and how it helps them stay productive in all day-to-day activities, while still meeting security and compliance requirements. This blog series will give a glimpse into who our customers are, and what they love most about their roles, their Bomgar deployments, and more.
Today’s Insider Spotlight:
- What company do you work for?
- University of Tennessee
- What’s your role there?
- IT Manager and tech lead responsible for the HelpDesk and Campus Operators at the University of Tennessee Office of Information Technology
- What do you like most about your job?
- Watching the skills and abilities of my staff grow
- How long have you been working in technology?
- 12 years
- How long as your organization been using Bomgar?
- 6 years
- What Bomgar solutions/products do you use?
- Bomgar Remote Support
- What’s your favorite Bomgar feature and why?
- System info – due to the depth of information it provides regarding software, versions, resources, etc.
- What’s your favorite tech for personal use?
- Bluetooth headphones – going back to wired is annoying!
- What are some of your non-work hobbies or activities?
- Discussing theology, gaming and reading
- What’s your dream vacation?
- Australian outback tour
Thanks Travis for sharing a little about yourself with us – stayed tuned for the next Insider Spotlight!