Here at Bomgar, we’re committed to building and maintaining the best remote access software solutions that money can buy. In addition, we’re focused on making sure our customers get the most out of our their Bomgar products! We love to hear each organization’s unique use for Bomgar, and how it helps them stay productive in all day-to-day activities, while still meeting security and compliance requirements. This blog series will give a glimpse into who our customers are, and what they love most about their roles, Bomgar, and more.
Today’s Insider Spotlight: Justin Noll
- What company do you work for?
- Graham Partners
- What’s your role there?
- I.T. Support Specialist, I am responsible for providing support for all IT systems, including network administration, software and hardware maintenance, and systems troubleshooting. I specialize in Apple product support & hardware.
- What do you like most about your job?
- I enjoy the freedom that I have in solving issues. There's not a strict method for all problems. I'm able to take the time to research, analyze and implement new and upcoming technologies to day to day issues that arise. It's also pretty nice to get excited to go to work when you wake up (can't beat that!).
- How long have you been working in technology?
- I've been working professionally in technology for the past 15 years, but have been taking technology apart & learning for the past 25.
- How long as your organization been using Bomgar?
- Graham Partners is brand new in the Bomgar scene. We just recently signed on while the company was looking for a replacement for LogMeIn. I've previously been exposed to Bomgar and had a great experience with it, so I recommended & implemented Bomgar when the opportunity presented itself!
- What Bomgar solutions/products do you use?
- We use the Remote Support product only for now, but are very interested in looking into the Bomgar Vault. It could provide a new, unrealized layer of security. Remote Support gives us the flexibility to deploy Jump Clients to our core set of devices, with the ability to be available on our own web service to answer any immediate issues.
- What’s your favorite Bomgar feature and why?
- I love being able to use the File Transfer feature and load requested files or programs straight to someone's desktop. This empowers the end-user to actively participate in the solution. They can take charge and reach back out if further assistance is needed, reducing our I.T. load.
- What’s your favorite tech for personal use?
- My current favorite tech gadget is the new Samsung Gear VR 2. It lets me step completely out of reality into a short burst of something otherworldly. I've even sat on a virtual world bed while a scary short story played itself out in front of me!
- What are some of your non-work hobbies or activities?
- I truly find my work to be a hobby. When I'm not 'at' work, I'm taking care of my friends and families technology needs. It's exciting for me when something works like it should. I also enjoy sport target shooting & going to the boardwalk with my wife and kids.
- What’s your dream vacation?
- My dream vacation would probably be back to Egypt for a real tourist experience. I've been there to learn a language for a month, but wasn't able to fully take advantage of all there is to see and do. I'd love to bring my family to show them another culture!
Not a Bomgar Insider? You can join today! Thanks Justin for sharing a little about yourself with us – stayed tuned for the next Insider Spotlight!