Here at Bomgar, we’re committed to building and maintaining the most dependable, scalable and secure access solutions that money can buy. In addition, we’re focused on making sure our customers get the most out of our their Bomgar products! We love to hear each organization’s unique use for Bomgar, and how it helps them stay productive in all day-to-day activities, while still meeting security and compliance requirements. This blog series will give a glimpse into who our customers are, and what they love most about their roles, Bomgar, and more.
Today’s Insider Spotlight:
- What company do you work for?
- University of North Carolina Charlotte
- What’s your role there?
- Operation and Systems Technician. Provide desktop support to users and assist senior IT staff with various projects
- What do you like most about your job?
- I enjoy being able to help my coworkers when they have technical issues
- How long have you been working in technology?
- 2 years
- How long as your organization been using Bomgar?
- 6 years
- What Bomgar solutions/products do you use?
- Bomgar Remote Support
- What’s your favorite Bomgar feature and why?
- Pinning a machine so that we can connect to it without having to initiate the connection from the machine itself.
- What’s your favorite tech for personal use?
- A flash drive. After building up various software and programs on a 128 Gb flash drive, it feels like I have a toolbox for any problem in my pocket.
- What are some of your non-work hobbies or activities?
- I enjoy playing video games and working on my car (Pontiac Fiero)
- What’s your dream vacation?
- A quiet retreat to a cabin in the mountains.
Thanks Hunter for sharing a little about yourself with us – stayed tuned for the next Insider Spotlight!