You can’t eliminate cyberattacks, but you can minimize their impact through automated identity management. Next week at the Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit in National, Harbor, MD, Bomgar will present how to minimize the damage caused during cyberattacks through an automated approach to identity management. The session will outline the steps you can take to protect yourself against threats while simultaneously increasing business productivity and performance.
- Title: Leveraging Identity Management to Achieve Acceptable Losses
- Description: When you’re under attack, being able to block intrusions with aggressive and automated identity management makes a huge difference in minimizing your losses and keeping your organization’s name out of the data breach headlines. During this session, Mr. Elliott will explain how to redesign and automate your organization’s identity management to achieve acceptable losses, even during a cyberattack.
- Who: Sam Elliott, Sr. Director of Security Product Management
- When: 10:30am ET, June 5, 2018
- Where: Maryland C, Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, National Harbor, MD