BeyondTrust has a wide variety of architectures for Retina Enterprise Vulnerability Management. It can be installed on premise as software or appliance, on physical hardware or virtualized assets, and even in an all mixed mode environment combining any of the four. BeyondTrust has now extended that offering with BeyondSaaS to add a fifth option. This solution is a fully cloud based version of our award winning vulnerability assessment scan engine hosted in Microsoft's Azure cloud. The technology is secured by Microsoft Live ID accounts, scales wide for rapid assessments, and allows for an unlimited number of vulnerability assessments and affordable web application scans.
As a solution, the diversity of having a cloud based vulnerability assessment solution solves several problems for our clients and prospects:
- One vendor for your internal and external assessments at an affordable rate and flexible terms.
- Best of breed scanning technology for vulnerability assessment and web application scanning based on Retina.
- Secure allow-listing of a limited number of IP addresses for remote scanning; there is no longer a need to allow-list thousands of addresses.
- Execute scans on your terms with true ad-hoc and scheduled scans.
- Automated notification of scan job status and reports from the cloud.
- Unlimited users can be defined for assessments and reporting as a part of your subscription.
- Complete management of BeyondSaaS from almost any browser including tablets and smartphones without a dedicated application.
BeyondTrust is proud to have a diverse technology portfolio that focuses on solving your problems and going beyond traditional security. Solving these problems on or off premise, with appliances or software, and providing intelligent reporting is what our vulnerability management diversity is all about. Vulnerability management just entered a new generation with Retina. Vulnerability assessments can be against every asset in your network from virtual machines, cloud services, mobile devices, and now even your perimeter without any new hardware, software, or dedicated infrastructure.
For more information on how BeyondSaaS can complete your vulnerability management perspective, please click here. Securing your perimeter with BeyondTrust just got a whole lot easier.
Morey J. Haber, Chief Technology Officer and Chief Information Security Officer at BeyondTrust
Morey J. Haber is Chief Technology Officer and Chief Information Security Officer at BeyondTrust. He has more than 25 years of IT industry experience and has authored four Apress books: Privileged Attack Vectors (2 Editions), Asset Attack Vectors, and Identity Attack Vectors. In 2018, Bomgar acquired BeyondTrust and retained the BeyondTrust name. He originally joined BeyondTrust in 2012 as a part of the eEye Digital Security acquisition. Morey currently oversees BeyondTrust strategy for privileged access management and remote access solutions. In 2004, he joined eEye as Director of Security Engineering and was responsible for strategic business discussions and vulnerability management architectures in Fortune 500 clients. Prior to eEye, he was Development Manager for Computer Associates, Inc. (CA), responsible for new product beta cycles and named customer accounts. He began his career as Reliability and Maintainability Engineer for a government contractor building flight and training simulators. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the State University of New York at Stony Brook.