- Start by eliminating administrator rights for all users who don’t need them for tasks directly related to their job description. Removing the ability for inside data breaches (whether intentional, accidental, or indirect) is one of the bigger apples you can eat in order to keep those auditors at bay.
- Have clear and separate duties for each user. With distinctive objectives about what each employee requires in order to do their respective jobs, the privileges allowed to each person will accurately correspond to the amount of privileges they need.
- Just as you cannot eat one apple and expect a clean bill of health, you cannot implement aleast privilege policy and assume you’re compliant. You need to continually audit privileges as work roles, new employees, and new data emerge and change.
- Privileged Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Manage privileges on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix endpoints
Universal Privilege Management
Our innovative Universal Privilege Management approach secures every user, asset, and session across your entire enterprise.