- Start by eliminating administrator rights for all users who don’t need them for tasks directly related to their job description. Removing the ability for inside data breaches (whether intentional, accidental, or indirect) is one of the bigger apples you can eat in order to keep those auditors at bay.
- Have clear and separate duties for each user. With distinctive objectives about what each employee requires in order to do their respective jobs, the privileges allowed to each person will accurately correspond to the amount of privileges they need.
- Just as you cannot eat one apple and expect a clean bill of health, you cannot implement aleast privilege policy and assume you’re compliant. You need to continually audit privileges as work roles, new employees, and new data emerge and change.
- Risk Reality
Privileged Access Management Solutions
Gain visibility and control over all privileged accounts and users.See All Solutions
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Remove excessive end user privileges on desktops and servers
- Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Privileged Remote Access
- Give vendors secure remote access without using VPN
- DevOps Secrets Safe
- Meet the dynamic security requirements of highly elastic DevOps environments
- Remote Support
- Securely access and support any device, anywhere
In this webinar, we will look at several different ways to more safely provide admins with SSH/RDP access to VMs in the cloud.Register now
On the Blog