• Keep your cloud (and data center) operational communications “out of view” from normal traffic • Never allow a single point of failure (not even a cable) to allow for your infrastructure to fault • When possible, distribute components of the workload with redundancy.Realistically this is cost prohibited for most applications and businesses, but as lessons learned goes, Akamai has succeed in making the internet “always” available even when outages and cyber attacks occur using this strategy. I hope many emerging cloud service vendors look at companies like Akamai and learn from their infrastructure and management of security threats. So, after a long day at AFTIC 2010, it has become apparent that even the most basic IT services take security and vulnerabilities very seriously. Vendors and the Air Force recognize the importance of building security into every process and every piece of technology deployed. It is my hope that everyone takes a piece of this to their homes and businesses and learn that protections as simple as passwords can protect against even some of the most basic cyber threats.
- Privileged Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Manage privileges on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix endpoints
Universal Privilege Management
Our innovative Universal Privilege Management approach secures every user, asset, and session across your entire enterprise.