- This version of Bomgar has been certified for physical Bomgar Appliances (B200, B300 & B400), virtual Bomgar Appliances (Azure, VMWare & Hyper-V), and cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software 5.2.0 or later.
- Resolved a Jump Client statistics error that could lead to network failures on the Jump Client host system.
- Resolved an issue that could occur after an upgrade where not all options were shown when editing a user on /login.
- Resolved an issue where some additional options were visible to non-admin users on /login.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent embassies from being edited after upgrading from a prior release.
- The email address entered during account recovery is no longer case-sensitive.
- The click-to-chat window now automatically closes when elevating to the full desktop client.
- Resolved an issue where corrupt reporting data could be exported, resulting in being unable to open the XLSX file.
- Supports upgrades from 16.2.3+. If on a version prior to this, multiple upgrades will be required.
- This release is certified with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- Requires Integration Client 1.6.3+.
- Require Endpoint Credential Manager 1.2.2+.