- This version of Bomgar has been certified for physical Bomgar Appliances (B200, B300 & B400), virtual Bomgar Appliances (VMWare & Hyper-V), and cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software 4.4.2 or later.
- Resolved issue where session policy settings were not applied correctly to attended sessions.
- Resolved issue where the New Sessions checkbox was shown twice on the rep console settings dialog in the Popup Notifications section.
- Resolved an issue with the rep console unexpectedly closing when editing large numbers of Jump Items.
- Resolved an issue with Smart Card Auto Elevation not working intermittently.
- MSI Jump Client and Bomgar Button installers no longer show the spinner when /quiet or /qn is passed on the command line.
- Resolved an issue where failover syncs could occur simultaneously, resulting in false alerts with error 300 on /login.
- Resolved in issue with two-factor authentication for RADIUS security providers.
- Resolved an issue with the rep console locking up due to blocked mouse events in poor network conditions.
- Resolved an issue where sessions could not be started from the public site using Chrome 59+.
- Supports upgrades from 15.2.2+. If on a version prior to this, multiple upgrades will be required.
- This release is certified with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- Requires Integration Client 1.6.3+.