- This maintenance release version of Bomgar has been certified for Bomgar appliances (B200, B300 & B400) and virtual as well as cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software 4.2.2 or later before installing Bomgar 15.1.3.
- Bomgar Buttons MSI Installers now accept installation directory command-line parameters.
- Resolved an issue where an error occurred when stopping an elevated Jump Client that was installed as a service.
- Resolved an issue with not allowing the user to manually Check-In a Passive Jump Client after a network change.
- Resolved an issue with Jump Clients uninstalling after being disconnected from the appliance for 90 days instead of the expected 180 days.
- Resolved an issue with not receiving some required parameters causing problems with the Virtual Smart Card authentication.
- Resolved an issue with System Info not refreshing the Storage and Network Interface tabs on Linux.
- Resolved an issue with clipboard data from a Mac Customer Client slowing screen sharing performance.
- Resolved an issue with delayed keyboard input in the login screens of some Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Resolved an issue not allowing the ability to Copy and Paste into the login/lock screens.
- Resolved an issue where some data from a remote shell could be truncated in the Rep Console.
- Resolved an issue with the Status column not being resizable in the Jump Client window.
- Resolved an issue with reverting to the standard windows background picture after a session ends on Windows 8.
- Resolved an issue with RDP start not accepting the domain\user format for credentials.
- Resolved an issue with File Transfer limiting some paths even if they are in the Allowed Paths.
- Team and Session Chat notifications are now enabled by default on new installations.
- Resolved an issue with Session Reports always showing the time in UTC format in chat transcripts.
- Resolved an issue with enabling or disabling a Security Provider not being logged to syslog.
- Supports API version 1.13.0.
- Supports upgrades from 14.3.2+.
- Requires Integration Client 1.3.10+.
- Discontinued support of Windows Server 2000 on Jumpoints, Integration Clients and the Bomgar Connection Agent with Bomgar Release 15.1.1.
- Bomgar 15.1.3 release is certified with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- Samsung Customer Client (version 2.2.6+)
- Android Customer Client (version 2.2.5+)
- iOS™ Customer Client (version 2.2.2+)
- iOS™ Rep Console (version 2.2.5+)
- Android Rep Console (version 2.2.4+)
- NOTE: The above mobile apps require trusted CA-signed certificates on the appliance.