Updated February 27, 2014
- This maintenance release version of Bomgar has been certified for physical Bomgar appliances (B200, B300 & B400) and the virtual appliance.
- The physical and virtual Appliance requires Base software 4.0.2 or later before installing Bomgar 14.1.2.
- Upgrades now preserve log files, configuration backups, and configuration data files inside the log directory.
Session Permission Policies
- Resolved an issue with Session Policies not setting the File Transfer paths correctly.
- Resolved an issue where saving Session Policies did not preserve the values that were input when an error occurs on saving the policy.
- Resolved an issue where attempting to save an invalid Session Policy caused the user account to not be associated with any Session Policies.
- Resolved an issue with Issue Submission form not connecting the session to the correct Representative.
- Resolved an issue with Group Policies with “Removed from Team in All Roles” being listed incorrectly.
- Resolved an issue with an LDAP user not being able to login if the same Group Policy is applied to both the user and their LDAP security provider.
- Resolved an issue where deleted teams from Group Policies are sometimes showing up.
- Resolved an issue with the incorrect file being downloaded when attempting to download the Session Recording Viewer Installer
- Addressed an issue where special characters in the external key field of an outbound event could result in unexpected truncation of data.
- Resolved an issue with the username field not being case insensitive when resetting a password.
- Resolved an issue with not being able to create new users if the default password expiration was greater than 365 days.
- Updated verbiage of the user availability note on the Edit Session Policy page from Allow this policy to be assigned to users to Allow this policy to be assigned to users, group policies, embassy users and embassies.
- Resolved an issue where restores from large backups were sometimes failing. As a side effect of the failure, Jump Clients were sometimes being blocked from reconnecting.
- [Updated February 27, 2014] Resolved an issue causing a significant lag when using the command shell from Mac OS 10.9.
- Resolved an issue with some Enhanced Rep Notification settings not being displayed on Windows 8.
- Resolved an issue with the Jump image missing on the Quick Start window.
- Updated the error message that is displayed when a Representative logs out before a session connects using Streamlined Session Start to accurately depict what occurred.
- Resolved an issue with the Customer Client not being able to send multiple files to the Representative.
- Updated the Streamlined Session Start instructions for Firefox 26 informing the customer to click “Allow” on the banner generated by the browser.
- Resolved an issue with clicking on plain text, not links, opening black browser windows.
- Resolved an issue with not being able to logout of elevated Customer Client sessions on Macs.
- Resolved an issue with visual artifacts being left behind after the Chat window collapses.
- Resolved an issue where, after starting an RDP session, screen sharing would sometimes stop and could not be restarted.
- Resolved an issue with RDP sessions not using the proxy credentials of the Jumpoint when attempting to connect through an authenticating proxy.
- Resolved an issue with the Rep Console and Customer Client sometimes failing when using a Smart Card in elevated mode.
- Windows 2000 does not natively support Bomgar’s new code signing certificate. The Bomgar code signing certificate must be added to the local certificate store in order for Windows 2000 clients to be able to connect to the appliance after upgrading to 14.1.2.
- Updated API Version to 1.11.0
- Integration Client (126.96.36.1993) is compatible with 12.1.1+ and greater versions of our product.
- Backup Client (138) is compatible with 12.1.1+ and greater versions of our product.
- Discontinued support of Mac OS X 10.4 and Mac OS X 10.5.
- Bomgar 14.1.2 release works with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- iOS™ & Android Customer Clients (version 2.1.0+)
- iOS™ Rep Console (version 2.2.3+)
- Android Rep Console (version 2.2.2+)
- iOS™ & Android Presentation Clients (version 2.2.0+)
- NOTE: The above mobile apps require trusted CA-signed certificates on the appliance.