- This version of Bomgar has been certified for physical Bomgar appliances (B100, B200, B300 & B400).
- Physical Appliances require Base software 3.3.2 or later before installing Bomgar 12.3.1.
- Intelligent Collaboration * - Resolve issues more effectively by quickly engaging support collaboration with additional representatives based upon both their skill-sets and their availability.
- Collaborative Browser Sharing - Allow non-privileged representatives or representatives in otherwise restricted environments to use real-time interaction with remote customers by co-browsing the web in a view-only screen sharing session.
- Extractable Rep Console - Download a mass-deployable Representative Console to distribute to representatives prior to or in parallel with upgrading the Bomgar Appliance.
- Custom Special Actions - Administrators can now create Special Action shortcuts for the Representative Console streamlining the effort to complete repetitive tasks.
- Embedded Bomgar Button * - Embed a Bomgar Button within applications deployed throughout your enterprise, giving your customers direct, streamlined access to remote support sessions.
- Rep Login Schedule * - Exert control over access to the Representative Console, restricting when representatives can be logged into the Representative Console.
- Support for Virtualized Environments - Bomgar is extending its platform support by certifying Citrix XenDesktop 5+ and VMware View 5+.
- UAC handling can now be configured to always attempt to elevate the customer client at session initiation for ad-hoc sessions.
- A new "Maximum bandwidth of concurrent Jump Client upgrades" setting was added to the Jump Client configuration page, giving Bomgar administrators more flexibility to control network resources.
- Increased Jump Client capacity on the latest B300 and B400 appliances as well as Virtual Appliances with the latest B300/B400 configuration.
- Updated the Bomgar Button and Jump Client Mass Deploy pages to indicate which fields are required.
- Updated the help text for "iOS Configuration Profiles Link enabled" option on the Apple iOS page.
- The following syslog entries were updated to reflect changes made to the Public Site UI:
- exit_survey:customer is now support:landing_page:exit_survey
- support:chat:download (chat_download:sdcust) is now support:landing_page:chat:download
- support:recordings:download (recording_download:sdcust) is now support:landing_page:recordings:download
- exit_survey:customer:external_url is now support:custom_landing_page
As always with our major releases, a big thanks goes to our Early Adopters! With your help, some of the following resolved issues have also been included in this release.
- Resolved an issue with the formatting of the Login Schedule syslog entries.
- Resolved an issue with sorting order for the "Install Mode" drop down menu for Embedded Bomgar Buttons.
- Resolved an issue with setting the "Maximum number of concurrent Jump Client upgrades" to zero.
- Resolved an issue with the default administrator account's "Allowed to Edit Canned Messages" permission not being set to "Team and Global Messages".
- Resolved an issue with the License Alert Thresholds not preserving the exact value after the site is upgraded.
- Resolved an issue with the "Show Session Information in All Alert Dialog Boxes" setting on the Configuration->Options window not being preserved after upgrading.
- Resolved an issue with the Reporting page not functioning properly soon after an upgrade.
- Resolved an issue with Failover syncs sometimes failing due to slow or no responses from DNS.
- Resolved an issue with the "Maximum Estimated Wait Time" setting not being preserved after upgrading.
- Resolved an issue with the cancellation message not being displayed to the Rep if an Extended Availability mode Rep cancelled a Rep Invite.
- Resolved an issue with the Transfer button could be available when it should not be.
- Resolved an issue where selecting nothing in the Application Sharing dialog could cause unexpected behavior.
- Resolved an issue with vPro KVM sessions being abnormally slow on high latency connections.
- Resolved an issue with the Bomgar Display Driver not properly detecting when a secure window had closed.
- Resolved an issue with Aero not being disabled after the remote user was logged off and logged back on.
- Resolved an issue with sizing problems of the Click-To-Chat window in all browsers.
- Resolved an issue with an elevated session not reporting that a Bomgar Button was deployed after rebooting the system.
- Resolved an issue with Embedded Bomgar Buttons occasionally having problems starting after a reboot.
- Resolved an issue where some passive Jump Clients did not update their stats after upgrading.
- Resolved an issue where Jump Clients would sometimes redetect proxy settings before the intended 24-hour interval.
- Resolved an issue with viewing Presentations from a Mac sometimes showing UI elements when the Chat window was hidden.
- Resolved an issue with start_session.js that was causing problems when using Internet Explorer 9.
- Resolved an issue with requiring "id" in start_session in order to make it backwards compatible with 12.2.x sites.
- Resolved an issue with closing or canceling the Jumpoint Configuration window without actually making any changes causing the Jumpoint service to be restarted when using vPro sessions.
- Resolved an issue where UNC paths in the Jumpoint Configuration dialog could be parsed incorrectly.
- Resolved an issue with "unknown" showing in syslog for changes to Custom Special Actions.
- Resolved an issue with vPro agents displaying the wrong name on the Status page.
- Added verbiage to the elevation prompt window that Windows users may need to specify a domain name as part of login credentials.
- Changed "Does not apply to remote users" to "Does not apply to users who authenticate via a configured security provider" on two notes on the Group Policy and Embassy pages.
- Items with an asterisk (*) require an Enterprise license
- The API Version has been incremented to 1.9.0
- Integration Client (18.104.22.1684) is compatible with 12.3.1 and previous versions
- Bomgar 12.3.1 release works with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- iOSTM & Android Customer Clients (version 2.1.0+)
- iOSTM & Android Rep Consoles (version 2.2.0+)
- NOTE: The above mobile apps require trusted CA-signed certificates on the appliance.