- This version of Bomgar has been certified for physical Bomgar appliances (B100, B200, B300 & B400)
- Physical appliances require base software version 3.3.2 or later before installing Bomgar 12.2.4
New Features & Enhancements
- Language support has been added to the 12.2 series
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Spanish (Latin America)
- Spanish (European)
- iPhone 5 and iOS6 now supported.
- When the Privacy Screen is active at the end of a session, the customer machine will now be locked.
- Removed auto-refresh of the upgrade page on through /login.
- Resolved an issue causing the Reporting API to output invalid XML 1.0 characters.
- Resolved an issue causing the mouse cursor not to display in session recordings.
- Resolved an issue causing Presentation recordings not to restart if screen sharing was stopped and restarted.
- Resolved an issue where sessions started from support portal issue submissions would not properly display the download instructions.
- Resolved an issue with Failover syncs sometimes failing due to slow or no responses from DNS.
- Resolved an issue causing login problems for new Embassy users logging into the Rep Console.
- Resolved an issue causing edit network restrictions not to enable for some site configurations.
- Resolved an issue causing the Idle Timeout permission to sometimes not be visible on the Edit Users page.
- Resolved an issue causing unexpected messages to display on the Public Site configuration page for standard license sites.
- Resolved an issue with screen sharing when switching to 24bit resolutions with the mirror driver installed.
- Resolved an issue causing the remote mouse cursor to sometimes disappearing when hovering over an item that would change the cursor.
- Resolved an issue with Ctrl- not injecting correctly when screen sharing with a remote system on a virtual machine.
- Resolved an issue causing stuck keys in vPro sessions when focus is changed to a different window.
- Resolved an issue causing the Annotation’s shift-click through menu item to display during view only screen sharing sessions.
- Now only owners of a session can set the Termination behavior and it will also be reflected in all other Rep Consoles in the session.
- Resolved an issue causing Annotations to close if the toolbar was clicked anywhere other than a button.
- Resolved an issue causing the Special Actions tool tip to state “No Special Actions Available” if the Customer Client was logged out and back in.
- Now if a session is disconnected from the Appliance and the Session Termination behavior is set to lock the computer, the computer is locked immediately instead of waiting for reconnect attempts to fail.
- Resolved an issue with deleting a Team with existing support sessions and those sessions were monitored by Team Leads/Managers.
- Resolved an issue causing the screen to flicker when logging out or quitting the Rep Console on multiple monitor systems with the Bomgar Display Driver installed.
- Resolved an issue with the screen flickering when a Team Lead/Manager begins to monitor another Team Member and the Team Member had the Bomgar Display Driver installed.
- Resolved an issue causing the Customer Client to close when performing certain Special Actions soon after the Customer Client starts, such as after a reboot.
- Resolved an issue where messages sent to multiple logged in Representatives would only appear to the first one.
- Resolved an issue causing the wrong timestamp to show in the Rep Console Chat Window after a Remote Screen Shot was taken.
- Resolved an issue causing the Application Sharing window not to display on Windows Security screens such as the login screen.
- Resolved an issue causing teams with “&” in the name to not display in the Share or Transfer drop-down menus.
- Resolved an issue when sorting the session in queue caused the Transfer button to enable when it should not.
- Resolved an issue with some non-elevated Special Actions not working properly after elevation occurred.
- Resolved an issue with Presentations failing to start if they were scheduled back-to-back.
- Resolved an issue causing sizing problems of the Click-To-Chat window in all browsers.
- Resolved an issue with deploying Bomgar Buttons when logging was enabled on the remote system.
- Resolved an issue with the scroll bar not working properly when trying to choose an issue at the beginning of the session initiated by the Bomgar Button.
- Passive Jump Clients will now update their stats after they upgrade.
- Resolved an issue causing the downloaded filename of Jumpoints to be changed in Internet Explorer 7.
- Resolved an issue causing text to incorrectly display on the Send File button on Macs in certain languages.
- Resolved an issue causing the mouse pointer looking distorted on Macs.
- Swapped the colors of the Virtual Pointer when clicking and releasing to make it easier to see on Macs.
- Resolved various Application Sharing issues in Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Resolved an issue causing screen sharing to occasionally not start properly on Mac OS X 10.7 greater systems.
- Resolved an issue with elevation on Macs sometimes requiring the credentials to be entered more than once.
- Resolved an issue causing parts of the remote screen to not be visible during screen sharing on Macs.
- Resolved an issue with screen sharing sessions causing connectivity problems on Mac’s login screen.
- Resolved an issue causing degraded system performance during screen sharing when the customer is on a Mac.
- Resolved an issue with the Rep Console on Macs becoming unresponsive if the customer ends the session while the Rep has a drop-down menu displayed in the Rep Console.
- Resolved an issue with the Rep not being able to control the remote system through screen sharing if Xinerama is enabled.
- Resolved an issue causing difficulty clicking the Accept/Reject buttons on Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional.
- Resolved an issue with “Bomgar” missing from BlackBerry Bomgar Buttons.
- Resolved an issue with the Integration Client not being compatible with SQL Servers configured to use a non-English locale.
- Resolved an issue where the Integration Client would fail to download site backups.
- A log message has been added for password expiration.
- Integration Client Version has updated to 188.8.131.524 and is compatible with 11.1.3 and later versions.
- Previous Integration Client (184.108.40.2061) is compatible with 12.2.4 and earlier versions
- Bomgar 12.2.4 release works with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- iOSTM & Android Customer Clients (version 2.1.0+)
- iOSTM & Android Rep Consoles (version 2.2.0+)
- NOTE: The above mobile apps require trusted CA-signed certificates on the appliance.