A new maintenance release for Bomgar 10.5 is now available. This version includes the new Number-Only Session Key feature from 10.6, as well as a several resolved issues. As always, thank you for your continued support of the product through your comments and feedback!
Please note that if you are currently running an earlier major version of Bomgar, such as 10.3.x or 10.4.x, be sure to contact our Support team today to discuss any prerequisites that you may need to meet prior to upgrading.
Requirements for 10.5.4
- This version of Bomgar has been certified for use with all Bomgar appliances (B100, B200, B300, B400 & Virtual Appliance)
- Physical appliances require base software version 3.1.10 or later before installing Bomgar 10.5.4
- Virtual appliances require base software version 3.1.11 or later before installing Bomgar 10.5.4
- Note that the API version remains at 1.4.2 in this release
- All session keys are now exclusively numeric [0-9] and seven digits in length, allowing for easier session initiation for customers with non-English keyboards
- Resolved an issue where chat messages for Access Sponsor elevation attempts could be sent to the wrong Rep
- Resolved an issue with the File Transfer tool where a rep could open a file to edit and then save the file back to the remote system, even if the Rep didn’t have permission to upload files
- Resolved an issue where sessions could still be transferred or shared after the customer had left the session
- Resolved an issue where Reps were not able to deploy Bomgar Buttons to the General Queue
- Resolved an issue where Embassy users could not deploy Bomgar Buttons to teams