[Updated January 28, 2014] Base version 4.0.1 is certified for the physical and virtual appliance.
New Features & Enhancements:
- Multiple /appliance Administrative Accounts - Uniquely identify /appliance users by creating individual accounts.
- Port Test Utility - Validate outbound connectivity directly from the appliance.
- * Syslog Enhancements - To facilitate internal reporting for companies which strictly adhere to defined standards, RFC 5424 Compliant format has been added to the Syslog settings.
- * Configurable Login Banner - Display restrictions and policy rules before administering the appliance.
- Specify an IP address to have priority over other IP addresses in the same subnet, mainly used for Failover.
- Email alerts will now be sent for SSL certificates that are close to expiring.
- The hostname is now editable via the telnet interface.
- The default respawn_interval has been increased to 60 from 15 for all sites on the appliance.
- Resolved an issue with ability to configure NIC2 during a factory reset.
- Resolved an issue with Click-To-Chat getting a root certificate trust error if an IP address was disabled.
- Resolved an issue with restoring large backups.
- Resolved an issue with importing invalid users when upgrading from 3.3.x to 4.0.x.
- Resolved an issue with the SSL_wrapper not closing its log file during rotations, thus potentially taking up a lot of disk space over time.
Items with an asterisk (*) require an Enterprise license
The Service Patch version has been incremented to 17