The first maintenance build of Bomgar 9.3 was released today. The list of new features/enhancements as well as resolved issues are posted below.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Pop out session controls are now functional in full screen mode
- Push and Start via JumpointTM to a system that has an existing session running now mimics the behavior of regular Push and Start where the representative is prompted whether to terminate the currently running session.
- The mouse control during screen sharing button has been disabled during reverse connect to avoid confusion.
- Security Providers:
- An issue with migration / Conn Agent certificate has been resolved.
- An issue where a connection agent does not always reconnect on its own when it gets disconnected has been resolved.
- An issue where resetting of admin password not moving local provider back to top of the list of security providers has been resolved.
- An issue where all LDAP users are able to log in with full permissions without being in a group policy has been resolved.
- An issue where the Mac Customer Client crashes under specific circumstances when run in Max OS X 10.3.9 has been resolved.
- The viewer display may not always be centered.
- An issue which causes the representative client to get into an auto-upgrade loop has been resolved.
- An issue where the JumpointTM client was not able to run on Vista has been fixed.
- An issue where a large amount of activity in the chat control can cause a crash has been resolved.
- An issue where the Mac Customer Client would crash when pulling of system info by default is turned on within the admin interface has been resolved.
- An issue caused by UTF8 support in Mac customer client has been resolved.
- An issue where the remote registry connections were not being closed properly has been resolved.
- A check has been added to the System Restore feature so that it is disabled if not available.
- An issue where a customer who left (or disconnected) during a reverse connect would prevent the rep from performing further reverse connect or presentation in other sessions until that session window was closed has been resolved.
- An issue with multi-monitor dropdown button staying up across sessions has been resolved.