New Features and Enhancements:
- Multi-monitor support is now available.
- System Information
- A System-Info tab has been added to the representative client and contains the following sub tabs: Overview, Device Manager, Processes, Events, Programs, Network, and Scheduled Tasks. (Only Windows are supported for this release)
- Auto-logging of the remote system-information has been added for session reporting purposes.
- A button has been added to the representative’s toolbar that provides a pointer on the remote system as a guiding tool.
- Legacy 9.1.x and 9.2.x recordings will remain in SWF format.
- 9.3.x recordings are now converted to FLV (FLV supports larger recordings than SWF).
Expanded Security Provider Support
- RSA over RADIUS has been added for multi-factor authentication support (enterprise license offering only).
- Enhancements have been made for more robust security settings.
- Configurable actions to take when a user or server cannot found/accessed have been added.
- Support for OpenLDAP , eDirectory, and any LDAP server (i.e., SUN One, Tivoli) is now handled.
Representative Exit Survey
- A fully customizable representative exit survey has been added.
- A new reporting feature to allow users the ability to run representative exit survey reports by team or by representative has been added to the administrative interface.
Representative Permissions (in User Accounts) Configuration Changes
- Separate permission setting has been added for use of the Representative Client’s File transfer interface.
- Permission setting has been added for use of the Remote Command Shell (Beta/experimental feature).
- Permission setting has been added for use of the System-info feature in the Representative Client.
- Permission setting has been added for use of the Reverse-Connect feature (representative showing his/her screen to the customer). This has been changed from a global to a user level permission.
- Additional Special Actions Selections have been added.
- The ability to still use the Session Controls Toolbar (i.e. detach tab, session transfer, session share, uninstall, etc.) when the chat side-bar has been collapsed has been added to the Representative Client.
- The ability to hide the Chat side-bar when in Reverse-Connect and Presentation mode has been added to the viewing/attendee client.
- Default File Transfer directory when installed is now the user’s profile directory.
- Allows a representative to push the Bomgar customer client via the existing Push and Start feature to remote networks that they would normally be unable to reach. The representative must have system administrator rights. (Only Windows Operating Systems are supported.)
- Push and Start dialog has a new dropdown “Local Network” and a list of installed JumpointTM.
- The administrative interface for the website has a new tab to support this Beta Program. The changes incorporated are: creation, deletion, renaming, user permissions, download, and an installer.
- Remote Command Shell (Beta/Experimental Feature) was added to the representative client. This Beta feature is turned off by default and can be turned as a user permission via the administrator interface.
- An issue where the local mouse pointer was not instantaneous in tracking mouse movement has been resolved.
- An improvement was made to the Scale-to-fit algorithm to provide optimum scaled screen sharing viewing.
- An issue where certain setups and conditions cause black boxes to appear during screen sharing has been resolved.
- An issue where the remote mouse cursor was not responsive and at times intermittent has been resolved. This also affects the viewing of the mouse pointer/cursor of the presenter in a presentation or the representative when showing his/her screen.
- An issue where Read-Only files were not able to be transferred has been resolved.
- When in multiple monitor (display) situations, an issue where actions made in the primary display could halt screen sharing has been resolved.
- An issue with the “Kick Attendee” button in presentation has been resolved.
- An issue where NT4.0 was not displaying the customer exit survey properly has been resolved.
Note: Security Patch 3 is required.