Remote Support 23.3.2 Release Notes
November 21, 2023
- This version of Remote Support has been certified for Physical BeyondTrust Appliances, Virtual BeyondTrust Appliances, and cloud deployment models.
- Requires software Base 7.0.0.
- Requires Integration Client 1.7.3.
- Requires ECM 1.6.0.
Supported Platforms Guides for previous versions of Remote Support can be found in the Remote Support Documentation Archive.
New Features and Enhancements:
- The hidden mode for sessions can be enabled only if the customer has explicitly requested this feature.
- Added Request Signing ability for SAML providers.
- If using multiple addresses for the same portal, the secondary hostname was not attempted when primary was not accessible. Resolved so that all addresses are detected.
- All downloaded session reports had times in GMT. Resolved so that all downloaded session reports have times based on the time zone selected on the /login > Status page.
- After starting screen sharing with a macOS customer, Customer Control button is enabled while in a non-elevated support session. Corrected so that the button is not enabled in this case.
- Resolved an issue where a second error message appears if a MacOS customer client is unable to connect to the Secure Remote Appliance and clicks Retry.
- Resolved various minor issues causing service interruptions or elevation failures in some circumstances.
- Resolved an issue where links in the Customer Client On-Hold Message was not displaying correctly.
- Incorrect character showing as numeric separator in some fields when host machine OS is set to French. Corrected the character set.
- Some characters not working correctly for Web Console Remote RDP sessions in German. Corrected the character set.
- Resolved an issue were Nudge function was not spawning the minimized customer client window when clicked.
- Resolved an issue where pinning a jump client from remote jump session prevents the session from ending correctly.
- Resolved an issue where Show My Screen was not working for elevated ad-hoc session on Windows.
- Resolved an issue causing occasional Remote RDP failures.
- Partially resolved an issue where using any of the drawing tools in the Annotations menu does not work for Windows customers. Drawing tools are now working, but may stop working if the quality settings are changed or the window moved.
- This release is certified for GA.
- Supports upgrades from 22.2.2 RS+.
- Supports ECM Protocol 1.6.
- Includes VSC 22.214.171.124.