Remote Support 20.1.3 Release Notes
December 9, 2020
- This version of Remote Support has been certified for physical BeyondTrust Appliances, virtual BeyondTrust Appliances, and cloud deployment models.
- RS 20.1 requires Base software Base 6.0.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added macOS 11 (Big Sur) support.
- Resolved incorrect screen sharing state after RDP logout.
- Removed incorrect restrictions on Security Provider names.
- Resolved VDI-related crash with screen sharing.
- Resolved issue with credential injection on Windows systems.
- Resolved grey screen issue for system-level sessions.
- Resolved SNOW integration issue.
- Resolved Linux Jumpoint crash when injecting SSH key.
- Improved endpoint robustness in hard power-off scenarios.
- Resolved missing rep exit survey in some circumstances.
- Resolved extra session creation after failed authentication attempts.
- Resolved several issues with remote copy/paste.
- Improved messaging around deprecated AES-related downloads.
- Resolved issue with public portal session policy update.
- Resolved issue with discrete GPU utilization on macOS.
- Resolved issue with ChatBot create_virtual_customer API.
- Resolved issues with smart card authentication.
- Resolved issue with Atlas node selection by network prefix.
- Resolved timing issue with pinned client configuration reload.
- Resolved spurious console errors when editing local security provider.
- Resolved an issue with Vault password rotation in Azure environments.
- Resolved issues with Security Provider testing.
- Restored missing line breaks in custom pre-login agreement.
- Supports upgrades from Remote Support 19.1.8+.
- RS 20.1.1 requires Integration Client 1.7.3.
- RS 20.1.1 supports ECM Protocol 1.5.
- RS 20.1.1 requires ECM 1.5.0+.
- This release is certified with the following mobile versions: