New Features and Enhancements:
- Added support to allow unattended access to HTC Android devices via Android Jump Clients.
- Introducing Bomgar inSight, a new way for customers to share a live video stream with a remote support representative. In addition, the representative can freeze on a frame of the customer's video stream and draw annotations.
- Resolved an issue with failing to detect network connectivity when only a LAN connection was available.
- Resolved an issue where a photo captured by the Android device in portrait mode would appear rotated 90 degrees when viewed by the representative.
- Resolved an issue where double-clicking on an image would cause the customer client app to stop.
- Resolved an issue with system information not being sent correctly on newer Android devices.
The Bomgar Android Customer Client works with:
- Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0.3 or greater.
- Existing installations of Bomgar Remote Support version 14.3.1 or greater.
- Support sites with a trusted CA-signed certificate on the appliance.
- The Bomgar HTC Android Customer Client is available for download in Google Play.